Saturday, October 25, 2014

Introduction to Blogging thing

so how do you cool cats use this thing we call blogging

Hi guys,

So this is a test post; I've never used blogspot before. I'm excited to give this a try and I'm being forced to end my procrastination and do this for a project anyways.


I'll write a more proper introduction post to my world of blogging later, but for now, all you need to know is that I'm a guy who likes video games, composing music, and all sorts of other media that I junk out on. For my occupation, I'm a mediocre composer and producer wrapping up his undergrad and writing for a few sites (Racketboy, SmashBoards, and NSider2)

I'll be using this blog mostly to write posts that wouldn't be suited for any site I write on, various tutorials, and who knows whatever else.

Most people reading this already know me anyways,and if they don't, welcome. Entertainment is to be had, but be warned: There's nothing witty here. None. No wit.

No comments:

Post a Comment